Peterson Juergensen Hemerick & Co. was established on July 1, 1962 in Hutchinson, Minnesota.
From the beginning, we have hyper-focused on our clients and their needs providing a level of service they have come to know and trust.
We go the extra mile to develop and provide services tailored to your specific needs at Peterson Juergensen Hemerick & Co. and strive to build a trusted relationship that will withstand the tests of time.
We’re proud to serve our community, and our clients, and we look forward to serving you.
Our firm is licensed by the Minnesota State Board of Accountancy.
Best practices for keeping our license in good standing include:
- Being aware of and keeping up with continuing professional education (CPE) reporting and renewal deadlines
- Familiarizing ourselves with and following the statutes and rules that govern our profession
- Staying current with Board news
- Using the Online Services portal for updating information and CPE reporting
- Refraining from unlawful acts
- Following the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, Professional Standards, and other documents incorporated by reference in Board Rules.
Peterson Juergensen Hemerick & Co. currently holds the highest level of achievement a licensed firm can hold.
What We Do
Proudly serving Hutchinson, Minnesota and the surrounding areas, we specialize and practice in a variety of accounting areas such as
- Income Tax Preparation & Planning
- Financial Management Advice
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- Business, Financial & Estate Planning
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Quickbooks & Peachtree Support
- Payroll Services
- Retirement Planning & Guidance
- IRS Representation and more
Our strength lays in our ability to provide our clients with year round planning for financial, tax and business affairs.
We’ll make a difference in your financial life. Give us a call today!